Space is made up of a different type of things like a black hole, meteoroids, planets, and Sun and u can download this wallpaper in all resolutions such as HD ultra HD,4k,5kand 1080p
What is space?
Space is the area beyond the upper limits of Earth’s atmosphere. It is where all of the asteroids, comets, planets, stars, solar systems, and galaxies in our universe are found. It is a vacuum, meaning it contains almost nothing, but it is not completely empty.
- It does not begin at a specific altitude above the Earth, but the Kármán line at 100 km is a commonly used definition.
- The temperature in the void of is about −270.45 °C.
- is a hard vacuum, meaning it is a void containing very little matter.
- There is no sound in it because molecules are too far apart to transmit sound.
- The space between galaxies is not completely empty but has an average of one atom per cubic meter.
- There are an estimated 100-400 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way.
- The universe is observed to be 13.8 billion years old and has been expanding since its formation in the Big Bang.
- In the observable universe there are an estimated 2 trillion (2,000,000,000,000) galaxies.
- The International Space Station is the largest ever crewed object in space.
- Spacecraft have visited all the known planets in our solar system